Monday 19 May 2014

Blogs I follow

Been having issues getting these blogs I follow up on the right hand side panel so I'll post about them for now.

Below is a list of blogs and websites I highly recommend especially if you're interested in technology, government or both.

eGovAu Blog - Craig Thomler, well renowned voice in the government space is behind this blog and it's a great source of what's going on in and around technology and social media within government

Asian Efficiency - Aaron my good friend from university set this business up with a mate of his. Great at helping you get control of your time again.

Delimiter - Great blog on Government Technology news. Former ZDNet Editor, Renai Lemay is behind this one.

Lifehacker Australia - check these guys out as well as their sister sites for all things efficiency, gaming, technology etc

No comments:

Post a Comment